World Party Day
World Party Day was created with the premise that humans have the right to joy and peace through social positivity and fun. A basic concept of this day, is that peace is not the opposite of war. Rather, “Party” is the true opposite. So get your hats out, grab your streamers and celebrate life. The day was first observed in 1996 after the publication of Flight: A Quantum Fiction Novel by Vanna Bonta. Since then, the sentiment explored by the novel has spread around the world.
When is World Party Day?
April 3rd. Celebrated the same day every year.
Type of Holiday?
Not an official holiday. Fun.
How to Celebrate World Party Day:
- Throw a party
- Attend a party
- Enjoy some laughs
- Have fun
- Read the book Flight: A Quantum Fiction – the novel that helped this day become a “thing.”
- The day was first observed in 1996 after the publication of Flight: A Quantum Fiction Novel by Vanna Bonta. Since then, the sentiment explored by the novel has spread around the world.
- The most popular day to party is Thanksgiving Eve, the night before Thanksgiving.
- Other popular party days include St. Patrick’s Day, Cinco De Mayo, and New Year’s Eve.
Celebrities who celebrate birthdays on April 3rd:
- Marlon Brandon – Actor
- Paris Jackson – Michael Jackson’s daughter
- Alec Baldwin – Actor
- Eddie Murphy – Comedian
- Jane Goodall – Primatologist
- Leona Lewis – Singer/Song Writer
- Wayne Newton – Singer
Popular Social Media Hashtags:
#worldpartyday #party #partyday
Other holidays celebrated in April include April Fool’s Day. There are your health holidays, which includes World Health Day and Autism Awareness Day, And of course – we have the fun holidays from World Party Day to National Siblings Day and National Pet Day. Let’s not forget the numerous food and drink holidays – from National Empanada day to National Beer Day.