February 7th – Send a Card to a Friend Day
February 7th is Send a Card to a Friend Day. Looking for a reason to get back in touch with an old friend? Or to just tell someone close to you how much you care about them? Sending a card to a friend is the one day of the year where you can send a card to someone “just because.”
When is Send a Card to a Friend Day?
National Send a Card to a Friend Day is the same day every year, February 7th.
Type of Holiday?
Unofficial. Fun holiday.
How is Send a Card to a Friend Day celebrated?
By Sending a Card to your Friend. An actual card. You can make a card, buy a card or even send an e-card for that favorite person. in your life. We are sure they will appreciate anything they receive.
Fun Send a Card to a Friend Day Trivia/Facts:
- There isn’t much known about the holiday
- One can assume – the holiday was invented by a card company
Celebrities who celebrate their birthday on February 7th:
- Chris Rock – Comedian
- Isaiah Thomas – Basketball Player
- Garth Brooks – Country Singer
- Charles Dickens – famous novelist
- Laura Ingalls Wilder – Little House on the Prairie was based on her story
- James Spade – Actor
- John Deere – Entrepreneur
Popular Social Media Hashtags:
February is filled with a variety of holidays including Elmo’s Birthday, Stuffed Mushroom Day, National Wear Red Day and let us not forget World Nutella Day. We have you covered whether you are looking for a holiday in a specific month or industry – Special Days of the Month is your go-to place.