National Eat What You Want Day
If you are on a diet or like the rest of the population, watching what you eat, today is the one day you can stop worrying and eat whatever you want. All of us have some kind of dish or food that we love but have to stay away from because it is not very healthy – today is the day you can eat without the guild. This unofficial holiday allows people to take one day off and guiltlessly indulge in their favorite foods.
When is National Eat What You Want Day?
May 11th. Every Year.
Type of Holiday?
How to Celebrate?
- Eat whatever you want. Pig out on decadent desserts, stuff yourself with delicious food
- Invite friends over to help you indulge on those foods that you shouldn’t be eating
- Cook something you have been craving and eat up
- Try out all the oddest combinations of food you can think of
Trivia/Facts about National Eat Anything You Want Day?
- Americas Top 5 favorite foods: french fries, hamburger, fried chicken, eggs, pizza
- An estimated 45 million Americans go on a diet each year
- Americans spend $33 billion each year on weight loss products. Yet, nearly two-thirds of Americans are overweight or obese.
Celebrities who celebrate their birthday on May 11th:
- Cory Monteith – Deceased, Actor
- Louis Farrakhan – Religious Leader
- Valentino – Famous Designer
Popular Social Media Hashtags: