National Awkward Moments Day
While most of us would rather forget those awkward, embarrassing moments in our lives, someone decided it would be better to celebrate those awkward moments. We’re not sure why anyone would want to celebrate those moments but if you would like to – celebrate or at least celebrate the moments are behind you. There is no known origin of this unofficial holiday, but it could be the day was created to review the awkward moments from the night before, which happens to be St. Patrick’s Day, a very big drinking day.
What Day is National Awkward Moments Day Celebrated?
The holiday is celebrated every year on March 18th.
Type of Holiday
Unofficial. Fun Holiday.
How to Celebrate the Holiday?
- Share an awkward moment in your life with your family and friends
- Remember those awkward moments and laugh about them
- Go out with friends and share the embarrassing moments
National Awkward Moments Day Facts/Trivia:
- There is no known origin of the holiday
- No known facts about the holiday
Popular Social Media Hashtags:
#thatawkwardmoment #awkwardmoments #nationalawkwardmomentday
Celebrity Birthdays celebrated on March 18th:
- Lily Collins – Actress
- Adam Levine – Singer
- Queen Latifah – Rapper/Actress
- Vanessa Williams – Actress
- Dane Cook – Actor
- Grover Cleveland – 22nd and 24th President of the United States
- Sutton Foster – Actress