March 1st is Peanut Butter Lover’s Day
March 1st is Peanut Butter Lover’s Day, not to be confused with National Peanut Butter Day which is celebrated on January 24th.
With all of the peanut butter lovers out there, we can only guess that celebrating peanut butter is something that takes more than one day. With all the peanut butter lovers out there, we can understand celebrating the holiday as much as possible.
When is National Peanut Butter Day?
National Peanut Butter Day takes place the same day every year, March 1st
Type of Holiday?
Fun holiday. Although we really do need to make it a National Holiday.
How is Peanut Butter Lover’s Day celebrated?
There is no official celebration but we can make a few suggestions. You can make peanut butter brownies, have vanilla ice cream with peanut butter on top or even buy the largest jar of peanut butter you can find and just eat the whole thing. Singer, Elvis Presley celebrated his love for peanut butter by making peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
Fun Peanut Butter Trivia/Facts:
- It takes about 540 peanuts to make a 12-ounce jar of peanut butter
- The Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup came out in 1928
- Americans spend almost $800 million a year on peanut butter
- January 24th is National Peanut Butter Day
- Six cities in the US are named Peanut
- Peanuts aren’t actually nuts – they’re legumes.
Celebrities who celebrate their birthday on March 1st:
- Justin Bieber – Singer
- Kesha – Singer
- Demetrius Harmon
- Daniella Monet
- Nathan Boucaud
- Lupita N’yongo – Actor
- Alan Thicke – Actor
- Mark Paul Gosselaar – Actor
- Harry Belafonte – Actor/Singer
- Ron Howard – Actor/Producer
- Frederic Chapin – Composer
- Glenn Miller, Song Writer
Popular Social Media Hashtags:
#nationalpeanutbutterloversday #peanutbutter #peanutbutterloversday
What’s your favorite holiday to celebrate in March?