National Get Organized Day
National Get Organized Day is all about how to get organized. It’s no coincidence it takes place in April as the weather gets warmer – it’s an official day for Spring Cleaning. Forget about that sea of clutter you are living in – this is the day to get organized. While we normally tell you the background for the day – we are also providing tips on how to get organized!
When is National Get Organized Day Celebrated?
April 26th. While it is celebrated the same day every year – every day should be a day to be organized.
How is National Get Organized Day celebrated?
- Did you know if you find a place for everything you own – it will help you to stay organized.
- Have your family help you to get organzied
- Create a task list to help you stay organized
- Put those papers away – find a place to keep them
- Spend 3 -5 minutes preparing your meals for the week – it is definitely helpful
- Layout your clothes the night before. This makes the mornings a lot easier.
Get Organized Day Facts and Trivia:
Wondering how you can get organized – here are some tips to help you.
- Know where everything you need is, the moment you need it by having a place for everything. Put your keys in the same place every time you come in the house and you will never search for them again.
- Arrive places on time
- Be prepared
- Feel like you’re in control of your day
Celebrities who celebrate their birthday on April 26th:
Melanie Trump – President Trump’s wife
Channing Tatum – Actor
Roger Taylor – Drummer from Queen
Kevin James – Actor
Aaron Judge – Famous Baseball Player
Jet Li – Actor
Carol Burnett – Comedian
Popular Social Media Hashtags:
#getorganizedday #organized #organizedday