National Daughter’s Day
National Daughter’s Day is a day to celebrate your special daughter. This is the day that has been set aside to let your daughter know how special she is and how much she is loved.
When is National Daughter Day?
September 25th. It used to be celebrated on the fourth Sunday in September but more recently it is being celebrated on September 25th.
How is This Special Day Celebrated?
- Spend time with your baby girl
- Stay off your phone and really focus on your child
- Take your daughter shopping
- She a meal with your daughter and tell her why you love her so much.
- Invite family over for a bbq
- Plan something you know your daughter has been wanting to do
National Daughter Day Trivia/Facts:
- There is no real reason for National Daughter’s Day, it is believed to have been invented as a day to remind people that daughter’s are just as important as sons.
- In developing countries, where daughters are often treated as a burden, the day is of utmost importance.
Celebrities who celebrate their birthday on September 25th:
- Michael Douglas – Actor
- Catherine Zeta-Jones – Actress
- Barbara Walters – Journalist
- Mark Hamill – Actor
- Heather Locklear – Actress
- Will Smith – Actor
- T.I. – Rapper
- Emmy Clarke – Actress
Popular Social Media Hashtags:
#daughtersday #ilovemydaughter #nationaldaughtersday
Do you celebrate this day or is every day all about your children? How do you celebrate the day?