American Beer Day
With beer being the most popular alcoholic drink in the United States, it only seems right it has its very own day to celebrate the drink. Celebrated every year on October 27th, beer is a fan favorite for Americans. Breweries across America include large, well-known brands, regional beers, and increasingly popular craft breweries.
When is American Beer Day?
Celebrated annually on October 27th
Type of Holiday?
How is American Beer Day celebrated?
- Celebrate American Beer Day with a nice, cold pint of your favorite American beer
- Take a trip to the local brewery in your area
- Have friends over for a beer
- Make your own home-brewed beer
- Try a different type of beer
American Beer Day Facts:
- Over 2,500 breweries produce more than 6 billion gallons annually
- The most popular type of beer is a pale lager
- Americans drink more than 50 billion pints of beer each year
- Budweiser is one of the most popular American beers
- All vitamins and minerals necessary for good health are in beer
- Beer was first available in bottles in 1850. It was first available in cans in 1935
Popular Social Media Hashtags:
#americanbeerday #beerday #drinkabeer
Celebrities who celebrate their birthday on October 27:
- Theodore Roosevelt – US President
- John Gotti – Head of the Gambino Crime Family (Deceased)
- Roberto Benigni – Italian Director and Actor
- Kelly Osbourne – Reality Star/TV Personality
Do you have a favorite type of beer? Do you celebrate American Beer Day? Other holidays to celebrate in October include National Pasta Day, National Sweetest Day, National Coming Out Day and many more!
There is also German Beer Day and National Beer Day which is celebrated on April 7th.